Here at Best Pegs, we went on a quest to find the very best pegs. In fact, you could say we became a little obsessed. We wanted pegs that were strong and durable, but wouldn’t harm the environment. After searching high, and low, we found them…. The best ones.
Not only are they the best, they’re RAINBOW coloured, for those who like to put the ‘wow’ in washing day.
Introducing Best Pegs rainbow clothes pegs. And they really are the best because they are:
- Rust proof, weather proof, life proof and virtually indestructible. Big claim, right? But our pegs are made from one piece of Marine Grade 316 Stainless Steel, 58mm long with a 1.7mm thick wire. We know they definitely are Grade 316, aka, the best quality, premium, steel, because we independently test our pegs in a lab. Yep, we’re sticklers for details.
- Best Pegs are made to last. No more cheap plastic pegs, mysteriously disappearing, one, after the other. The sound of plastic crunching underfoot as you break another. The dog chewing through a whole bunch of wooden pegs. Nope, we believe you should buy them once, and be set for your washing life.
- At 58mm long they’re not too large, not too small, the goldilocks of peg sizes.
- Buying a pack of Best Pegs gives you a happy glowy feeling, knowing you’re not adding to microplastic in the ocean. Not only that, as a partner to AUSMAP, a citizen-science project mapping microplastics in Australian waterways, you know all the clams, dolphins and whales in the ocean are mentally high-fiving you.
- They come packed in a nifty reusable canvas bag and are delivered in a recyclable cardboard box, no plastic here!
Caring for your Best Pegs. To keep your Best Pegs in absolute premium condition, we recommend a little wash in a bucket with dishwashing detergent and water, every now and then. Just to let them know you care.