Stainless Steel Sock Hanger – Marine Grade 316
HOORAY, THEY’RE HERE! Marine Grade 316 sock hangers are now in stock!
Here at Best Pegs, we ponder the BIG mysteries of life. Like where do stray socks disappear to? We’re still working that one out, but in the meantime, we have an environmentally friendly solution… Introducing our Stainless Steel Sock Hanger:
- Made of 316 marine grade stainless steel (including the hook, frame and chains as well as the pegs), it’s strong and sturdy and won’t blow off the line. We’ve made it with the tough stuff, so you can be confident it’s not going to rust or break while drying all the goods.
- Frame size is 30cm x 37cm, not too big, not too small
- The holder is complete with 24 marine grade stainless steel pegs (Not too small, not too large, just right). Which means you can easily clip-on 24 items. Whether it be itty bitty baby clothes, socks, or undies, to make the most of your space. The holder is also perfect for camping trips and taking on the road.
- If the Bureau of Metrology gets the forecast catastrophically wrong, easily and quickly remove the holder from the line. You can pop the holder up anywhere inside to keep drying.
- Shipped Free Australia-wide in a recyclable cardboard box and comes in a bonus cotton drawstring bag that you can store the hanger in while not in use.
- But best of all, it’s plastic free. Purchase a Best Pegs hanger, and you can feel good, knowing there’s no stray plastic pegs in the ocean thanks to you. Heartily approved by your local dolphin, stingray and fish population.
- Not only are they better for the environment, we support AUSMAP, surveying our oceans for microplastic, to make analyse and track the microplastic problem.
Caring for your Sock Holder:
These hardy sock hangers are made of marine grade 316 stainless steel so they can be left on the clothesline. However, all stainless steel should be maintained so we do recommend that you wash the hanger with soapy water every three months if live in a coastal area, or every six months if you’re inland. This will remove any dirt or salty air deposits. Just grab a sponge and some dishwashing detergent in a bucket with water and give it a wash, this will only take about 5 minutes and will keep your hanger in mint condition.