Only a drongo would keep buying plastic pegs that break. If your plastic pegs are buggered then say G’day to Australian made stainless steel pegs! These little rippers are made right here in Australia and they’re tough as nails, so you won’t have to replace them anytime soon.
These silver stunners are 65mm long and 2mm thick, making them perfect size for hanging all your gear, from your favourite flannie to your skimpiest budgie smugglers . They’ll keep your clothes pinned down even in the windiest of conditions, so you won’t have to worry about your g-bangers flying off the line and into your neighbour’s yard!
But that’s not all, these pegs are also rust-resistant, which means they’ll stay looking like new no matter how many times you use them. That’s because they’re made with genuine marine grade 316 stainless steel, independently tested by an expert bloke here in Aus, so you can be sure they’re ridgy-didge.
Plus, since they’re made from stainless steel, they won’t break or snap like those flimsy plastic pegs. So go ahead and give ’em a good yank, they can handle it!
So what are you waiting for? Upgrade your pegs today with Best Pegs stainless steel beauties! They’re fair dinkum the best pegs you’ll ever use and we’ll send them to you anywhere in Aus, from Woolloomooloo to out Woop-Woop.
Why Best Pegs?
- Our Australian made stainless steel pegs are made with genuine 316 marine grade stainless steel
- Independently tested by a metals expert for quality assurance.
- Permanently replaces plastic pegs that break and go to landfill
- Won’t get hot on the clothesline, even on a stinking hot summer day
- Unlike other brands, our pegs are easy to pinch open
- Free Australian postage on orders over $49.95
- Purchases support the work of AUSMAP, a citizen science program that maps microplastic hotspots around Australia
- Buy from Best Pegs and you’re supporting an Australian small business